Angus McLean has 20 years experience working with children, adolescents and adults on the Autism Spectrum.
That time has seen him working closely with families, and includes two years working in Canada. Angus prides himself on having a client centred approach, that highly tailors support to individuals.
Angus is extremely excited by the prospect of working with such a great team and providing his talent, experience and enthusiasm to families on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Diploma of Education
- Bachelor of Arts Journalism
- Certified Practising Speech Pathologist
- Angus specialises in behavioural analysis and support, emotional regulation and social learning, with a passion for supporting the development of these skills in small, safely challenging, group sessions.
- Angus is very adept at using technology to support social learning, mental flexibility and allow a safe medium for clients to challenge themselves.